A mini projector and an iPhone can be linked wirelessly or wired.
When you’re on the go, you don’t want to be tethered to a desk or table to play games or watch movies. That’s why, a mini projector that connects easily to your iphone and provides a bright, clear image wherever you are!
How to connect iphone
● Connect iphone
● Make sure iphone is in Airplay mode, and on the same wifi network as the projector (if
it’s not, you’ll need to change that).
● Connected? Now turn on your projector.
If you have an iPhone and are looking to connect it to a auking mini projector, it’s not as easy as connecting your phone to a TV. You will need an adapter, which is simply a device that allows one type of device (in this case, an iPhone) to connect with another type of device (in this case, a projector).
To use the adapter:
● Your computer’s projector cord must be plugged into your TV’s HDMI port. For some projectors, such as these tiny projectors, this step is optional but important because they
lack a USB port or an audio out port.
● Connect the other end of this cable into one side of where there is also going to be two outlets on top of each other near where we’re gonna put our projector screen—you can
see them in both photos above! Then plug in whatever power source comes with whatever kind of room lighting system you might have installed at home so that everything works together properly when needed later down road(s).
How to Connect an iPhone to a Mini Projector Wirelessly
you can use to watch movies, play games, or just make yourself feel like a kid again. It’s super easy to set up, and it’s great for kids who want to play some video games on their phone but don’t have any screens in their room.
why connecting the product to an iphone is useful
Connecting your projector wirelessly to an iPhone allows you to watch movies, play games, and more without worrying about wires getting in the way. You can even connect your iPhone directly to the projector instead of using bluetooth.
Describe how to connect the product to an iphone
- To connect your projector wirelessly with your iphone:
- Make sure both devices are on the same wifi network
- Turn on bluetooth on your phone
- Open up Control Center and select “AirPlay”
- In Control Center, select “Projector” from AirPlay.
- From there you can start playing whatever movie or game you want
You can connect an iPhone to a mini projector wirelessly using Bluetooth.
If you’d like to connect your phone directly to the projector’s speaker system instead of via Bluetooth, then check out our auking mini projector model instead—it has a built-in speaker system and can be plugged into any power outlet in order for it to function as a standalone device. Want to watch movies on your iPhone, play games on your laptop, or even get the latest news on your phone? If you have a mini projector, you can do all of that and more. But how do you connect a projector to an iPhone? Here’s some point noted down.
- First, plug in a cable. Make sure that it’s plugged into the RCA port on back of the projector. If you’re using an HDMI cable, make sure that it’s plugged into an HDMI port on back of the projector.
- Next, turn on bluetooth on your phone. If you don’t know how to do this, check out our troubleshooting tips at the bottom of this post!
- Finally, go to Settings > Bluetooth > Make sure “Allow Bluetooth devices to access this device” is checked.
The auking mini projector connects to any smart phone or tablet, and it allows you to watch movies and other content on a bigger screen. It’s easy to use—just plug the cable into your TV and turn on bluetooth on your phone. You can even use it with an iPhone if you want to play games or surf the web while watching movies.
You can connect this product anywhere in your home, so there’s no need for expensive setup fees or complicated installation. Just plug it in and start watching!
Not so easy
You may be wondering how to connect your iPhone to auking mini projector. The answer is simple: you can’t! Unfortunately, there’s no way for this device to connect with any other phone or device. It only works with Apple products and because of this limitation, connecting an iPhone will cause it not only fail but also damage your phone in the process.
Frequently Ask Questoins?
How to set up auking mini projector?
Set up a mini projector or any other portable display only a few simple steps. The projector must first be removed from the box and unboxed. The following step is to link it to a laptop or any other device with an HDMI connector. Once finished, connect in the power adapter and place it to a wall or shelf.
How to get auking mini projector?
This is the most affordable mini projector in market. It sets up in 3 simple steps and has a built-in HDMI port for displaying full HD content. This model does not require any setup; just plug in, turn on and play!
How to use auking mini projector?
The Auking mini projector is a small, cheap and portable photo/video projector that makes your photos or videos come to life! Simply connect your phone or tablet to the projector, slide a photo in, press play and enjoy.